May 23, 2019 | Natasha Hussey | 1774 views
Please note that a decision will be made Friday night if we are going to have to move Opening day to Sunday May 26th. All game times and locations and umpire assignments will remain the same.
Based on the weather forecast at the moment, it is calling for rain all day on Saturday. An email will be sent out to the membership on Friday night if we are moving everything to Sunday.
Also a reminder that in order to receive information on game cancellations due to weather throughout the season you must subscribe to receive notifications by text or email. There is a link at the bottom corner of the home page and you can click on all the different teams that you are affiliated with.