are so excited to get baseball going again, and we want to show everyone how fun our game really is...
We have continued to work hard to better showcase the joy of baseball, by increasing our online presence, bringing in excellent baseball minds to help improve the league, and working towards ensuring that everyone, no matter what age, race, or gender, gets the most out of this wonderful sport. It’s been a tough year for everyone, and we still have some hurdles to overcome so that we can get back to playing ball. So, to get everyone back in the baseball spirit, we would like help from YOU!
The OHMBA is putting together a video (or videos depending on the response), to showcase Bengals baseball, and what better way to do that than by having our own players show what they can do through home video clips. We want you to be creative and have fun with it! Play catch in the snow, play catch WITH snow! Set up a net and crush some dingers! Practice your new fastball on a snowman. Race your Mom around the bases, or tag out Dad in a run-down. Whatever you can think of, do it, safely of course! Don’t want to play in the snow? Set it up in your garage, your basement, your living room, wherever you have the space. Use what you have and show off your awesome skills!
What you need for the video…
1. A Camera - Most of us have a smart phone these days, so turn it sideways, point and shoot! Have a nicer camera, go nuts! Just try to make sure it is not too dark.
2. You must yell out “Ready2Roar” at some point in the video. Adding the hashtag #Ready2Roar is even better, but we can add that during editing, if necessary.
3. We would love it if you wore your uniform. Whether that is full gear or just your jersey, but please make sure to wear your Bengals Hat.
4. After you finish your video, you can email it to [email protected]. We have set this email up to capture all of the great videos that you’ll be sending.
5. Finally, if you are under-age, make sure you get permission from a parent or guardian to be in the video. We will be posting it to our YouTube channel, as well as on all of our social media platforms. By submitting a video, you are authorizing it for the use of the OHMBA #Ready2Roar Marketing Campaign.
That’s it, that’s all you need! We are looking forward to seeing what you all come up with, and we can’t wait to see you all back out on the diamonds in the spring.